Sunday, November 19, 2006
Sidetracked...
Well, as of late...I've been sidetracked. Between my 8 day trip to Europe, over a week spent in the hospital w/ my GF and her family (her Grandmother fell ill), and just overall laziness...my training sked and diet have been obliterarted lately.

I missed my last race (Plymouth, MA - CX race) of the season, have eaten like a complete gluton, and have only been able to get in a handfull of workouts. Worse yet, my allergies and asthma have been driving me nuts!! I hear that every few years you're allergies go through cycles. Recently my pet dander/dust allergies have been unstoppable...itchy/watery eyes, itchy/sneezy/stuffy/runny nose, dry mouth and just general irititation of my sinuses. Even more frustrating has been a couple of recent asthma bouts that have made it pretty difficult to breath. As you can imagine, both of these recent health dilemmas can severly restrict one's training goals. I've been back and forth to the clinic and through 3 different allergy pills. Hopefully, I've got it under zoned in now...if not, the next step is allergy shots, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

So besides these distractions (mostly unavoidable), tomorrow I try to get back on track...


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mites allergies.

Post a Comment

<< Home