Sunday, March 18, 2007
Running for Greg
***THIS WILL STAY UP TOP UNTIL THE MARATHON***A friend of friend was killed in Iraq in December 2005. My friend Tom speaks so very highly of his friend Greg and the type of person he was. This year Tom will be running in his first marathon to honor the memory of his dear friend. Tom's goal is to raise as much money as possible of which all will be donated to the Gregory R. Wright Jr. Memorial VMI Scholarship Fund. This scholarship was created by Greg's family and friends as a way to honor his memory and the life he gave in defense of our country. The scholarship is given out to an outstanding individual who best exemplies Greg's passion for life and determination to defend our country.You can learn more about Greg by going to either the scholarship site or to Tom's site. Donations can be made electronically via PayPal on Tom's site.I am thankful every day for the sacrifices these soldiers make. I am thankful that my loved ones are safe. I pray for the safety of all who who serve. I understand your sacrifice and commitment. You are all truly inspirational. Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home