Friday, March 02, 2007
I'm Engaged!!

I'm very happy to announce that on Saturday, Feb 17th, I asked my girlfriend of a year to marry me, and thankfully, she said YES! We had a romantic dinner at the place we had our first date at...on our one year anniversary. I'd planned the event for a couple weeks, asking her parents for their blessing, and enlisting her sister's help to make my fiance's favorite desert at her parents house for after the dinner. It's amazing that I was able to keep it a secret from her for so long (she's a regular Sherlock Holmes).


No date for the wedding day set as of yet, but we're trying to work out a destination wedding somewhere in the Caribbean around the end of September '07. More on that soon...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations to the two of you!

panasonic massage chairs

Post a Comment

<< Home